- Please complete all fields below and submit the permit application. This application is for any production associated with a class grade.
- The confirmation email includes a liability waiver. Print the confirmation email. You and your professor must both sign the liability waiver.
- You will be contacted regarding your application. If approved, you will need to bring the signed liability waiver and payment to the Film Office at 1 Waring Drive, Savannah, Ga. 31404 in order to obtain your permit.
- As of January 1, 2019 the City of Savannah charges a one-time non-refundable $25 Application Processing Fee per location. Fees are to offset the administrative costs associated with the issuance of permits.
- Additionally, as of January 1, 2019, a $25 Permit Fee is required per location for your completed permit.
For example: If your project wants to film in Location 1: Forsyth Park, and Location 2: Chippewa Square, then you will submit two $25 Application Fees, and then once approved, be billed for two $25.00 Permit Fees, totaling $100.00.
NOTE: All fees are non-refundable except in extraordinary circumstances.Fees are due prior to the issuance of permits. Payment can be made with check or money order made payable to the City of Savannah. “Film Permit Fee” should be identified on the “notes” line of the check or money order. For more information call 912.651.2360 or visit the office:
Office of Permitting Services
One Waring Street – Daffin Park
Savannah, Georgia 31404
Please note, submitting an application does not qualify as an issued permit. Please follow the above steps in order to obtain the signed city-issued permit.