Student Filming Guidelines for City of Pooler

Permit ProcedureFilm permits are not required for private property, but any City of Pooler public property or right-of-way requires a special event permit.

SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT: A special event is any activity occurring upon private or public property that affects the ordinary use of public streets, rights-of-way, or sidewalks. This includes, but is not limited to, fairs, festivals, foot runs, and bicycle runs. A special event application must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the proposed event.Each application will be considered for approval by the Pooler City Council at a regular meeting. If approved, a permit will be issued upon payment of the $300 application fee. Permits are valid for 30 days. City of Pooler Special Event Permit Application 
Fee Structure Contact Hadassa Villafana
Insurance and Notification Contact Hadassa Villafana
ContactHadassa Villafana
Occupational Tax Specialist
Finance Department
City of Pooler
912.748.7261 ext 109